These terms and conditions are between you and WeCan and govern your use of this website. By accessing and using this website you agree to be bound by and comply with the applicable terms.
Content and copyright ownership
Copyright in this website is owned by WeCan or its third party licensors. Some content may also be subject to other intellectual property rights held by a third party.
While we endeavour to ensure that all content published on this website is correct at the time of publishing we are not responsible for the content of external websites we link to.
Use of website and content
You may only use content on this website for non-commercial purposes. Unless otherwise indicated, you may save or print out a copy of that content for your own information, research or study, provided that you do not modify the content from how it appears on the website.
You must not:
- use this website for any purpose which is unlawful or does not comply with these terms or any supplementary terms;
- exercise the copyright in the whole or any part of this website except as permitted by statute or with our prior consent;
- use automated means to retrieve information from this website without our permission, for example, ‘scraping’;
- post or otherwise submit any software, code or routine that is harmful or interferes with the operation or activities of this website;
- decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer the software or services relating to this website;
- use this website for the purposes or generating ‘spam’, or submit ‘spam’; or
- do anything which would impose an unreasonably large or disproportionate load on our networks or interfere with our network security.
Links to third party websites
Where a link to a third party website appears on this website:
- these terms will not apply to the linked website and you should review the terms applicable to the linked website before using it;
- we have no control over the information, content or activities of the linked website and your access to and use of the linked website is at your own risk; and
- we make no representations or warranties as to, and we are not responsible for, the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on the linked website.
Copyright problems and non-compliant content
You can report a copyright problem or non-compliant content or links on this website by emailing Enquiries-CNRG@unimelb.edu.au. Please include your name, address, phone number and email address in the request, a description of the problem, the copyright owner and (where applicable) your capacity to act on their behalf, and any supporting information that might be of assistance.
To the extent permitted by law:
- all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities or other terms that may be implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on WeCan in relation to our website or its content are expressly excluded under these and any supplementary terms; and
- WeCan has no liability to you or anyone else (including in negligence) for any type of loss, however incurred, in connection with your use of this website or its content, including (without limitation) loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of or damage to reputation, loss of capital, downtime costs, loss under or in relation to any other contract, loss of data, loss of use of data or any direct, indirect, economic, special or consequential loss, harm, damage, cost or expense (including legal fees).
Governing law and compliance
You must comply with all laws applicable to your access and use of this website. If you access this website from outside Australia you must comply with all laws in that country which apply to that access and use.
These terms, the supplementary terms and your use of this website are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Changes to Terms
We may change these terms and any supplementary terms on this website at any time without notice to you.
If there are inconsistencies between these terms and any supplementary terms, these terms will take precedence unless otherwise indicated.
Last revised date: 17 April 2019